DOTERRA CINNAMON BARK ESSENTIAL OIL
$31.50 CAD $35.00 CAD
Cinnamon Bark Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark oil also has many health-promoting benefits.
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most.* Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums.
Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrées, and hot drinks. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.*
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.*
- Put two to three drops of Cinnamon oil in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function*
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
Transcinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol