KILIM RUG - 4'10" X 9'7" - SG21
KILIM MOROCCAN RUG
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
This beige Kilim area rug is handmade from authentic organic wool and natural dyes in many regions of Morocco. It’s a flat weave carpet that features monochrome geometric patterns and abstract like designs shown in non-symmetrical intersected lines.
The handmade Moroccan carpet serves as a unique home decor accent for your kitchen or next to your office table for the perfect modern style. The repeated patterns preserve their classic feel and minimal scheme which makes kilim carpets perfect for contemporary and modern interiors.
Simple, flat woven Moroccan Kilim rugs are durable, decorative and very practical. They're intertwined to create a luxurious feel.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
Dimensions: 4'10" x 9'7" or 148 x 293 cm
Material: Organic Wool
Pile: Low or No Pile
Fringe: One Side
Made: Handmade in Morocco
Disclaimer: Subtle variations in line thickness, asymmetry of the geometric designs and color imperfections are exactly the details that make these rugs unique.
Regular care : Vacuum your rug once or twice a month. For spots and accidents you can clean it using a damp white towel with cold water and laundry detergent, however make sure that your rug does not stay wet or humid.
Deep cleaning: Have it cleaned by a professional rug cleaner.
Once in a while let your rug out in the sun for a bit. Don’t store it in a bag or in a humid place.
Domestic shipping :
- Shipping is free on all orders over $149 to anywhere in CANADA & USA.
- Your Boho Lab products will be packaged and shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
International Shipping (Other than Canada & USA):
- The size and weight of your order will determine the shipping cost to all international orders, this can be automatically determined when you put the item in your cart.
- For all countries other than Canada & USA orders, your product will be shipped in less than 10 days.
- Note that you might have to pay additional taxes and duties upon the arrival of the shipment to your country.
Other shipping option :
- You can choose the product you wish to purchase online and pick it up from our store in Montreal.
For custom made products, estimated delivery is 4-6 weeks, but we recommend you to check in with us if there is a rush order.
For a full refund: The product you purchased needs to be unused and in its original condition, you need to return your product within 14 days. If all these conditions are met, you will have to pay the return shipping costs and repackage the product as it was shipped to you.
Please, send an e-mail to initiate return within 14 days of receiving your item.
We will provide the return shipping address and further instructions.
Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.
As soon as we receive your package, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and your refund will be initiated.