KILIM RUG - VV537 - MADE TO ORDER
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|4 to 6 weeks for production + up to 10 days for delivery|
|8 to 10 weeks for production + up to 10 days for delivery|
Material: Organic Wool
Color: Off-white & Black
Pile: Low or No Pile
Fringe: Both Sides
Made: Handmade in Morocco
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
This large Kilim area rug is handmade from authentic organic wool and natural dyes in many regions of Morocco. It’s a no pile carpet that features monochrome geometric patterns.
The handknotted Moroccan carpet serves as a unique home decor accent for your bedroom or office space for the perfect modern style. The repeated patterns preserve their classic feel and minimal scheme which make kilim carpets perfect for contemporary and modern interiors.
Simple, thin Moroccan Kilim rugs are durable, in style and very practical. They're intertwined to create a luxurious feel.
Disclaimer: Your order is made entirely by hand from 100% natural wool, which means there will be variations in pattern and size (less than10%) . These variations make each rug truly one-of-a-kind. As they say in Morocco, it's the "charm of the hand.". Because this rug will be made just for you we respectfully cannot accept returns.
Deep cleaning: Have it cleaned by a professional rug cleaner.
Once in a while let your rug out in the sun for a bit. Don’t store it in a bag or in a humid place.
Domestic shipping :
- Shipping is free on all orders over $149 to anywhere in CANADA & USA.
- Your Boho Lab products will be packaged and shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
International Shipping (Other than Canada & USA):
- The size and weight of your order will determine the shipping cost to all international orders, this can be automatically determined when you put the item in your cart.
- For all countries other than Canada & USA orders, your product will be shipped in less than 10 days.
- Note that you might have to pay additional taxes and duties upon the arrival of the shipment to your country.
Other shipping option :
- You can choose the product you wish to purchase online and pick it up from our store in Montreal.
For custom made products, estimated delivery is 4-6 weeks, but we recommend you to check in with us if there is a rush order.